We advise companies in the healthcare industry, in particular hospitals and their service companies, medical care centres and medical practices. In doing so, we assist our clients across practice groups both in the planning and implementation of individual projects as well as in ongoing business.
The special requirements of this industry also lead to special requirements in legal advice.
The areas in which Schalast advises its clients include the following:
- the restructuring of hospitals
- general questions of labour law and collective bargaining law,
- the digitalisation of individual areas (electronic patient files, digital duty roster scheduling),
- disputes with the works council (e.g., with regard to co-determination in the organisation of duty rosters, health protection, transfers),
- negotiating and drafting collective agreements and works agreements,
- issues relating to temporary agency work,
- compliance and data protection.
If required, we can also provide legal advice on sensitive issues relating to media and press law. Our real estate lawyers advise on the acquisition and sale of real estate as well as on the drafting and negotiation of construction and lease agreements.