Niklas Schreiner is partner and head of the Stuttgart office. The focus of his work as a specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law is the ongoing advising of companies and their managers as well as entrepreneurs and shareholders on complex corpo-rate law issues and in challenging commercial law matters.
Niklas Schreiner, born in Tübingen, studied law in Constance, Cologne and Tübingen. He was admitted to the bar in Stuttgart in 1997 after completing his doctorate in Tübing-en and has been a specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law since 2017.
For many years, Niklas Schreiner has, on an ongoing basis, advised medium-sized, predominantly owner-managed companies in various sectors and their corporate organ-isations, including
- on company acquisitions and other transactions including distressed M&A pro-jects as well as reorganisation and restructuring processes,
- on shareholder disputes and internal conflicts at group and board level,
- on the drafting of articles of association and participation agreements, partner-ship agreements, joint ventures and succession arrangements,
- on compliance programmes, liability issues affecting administrative and man-agement bodies and in other areas of corporate housekeeping,
- on the structure of commercial transactions as well as in controversial supplier, customer and distribution relationships,
- on matters of strategic corporate financing including promissory note loans and syndicated loan agreements.
He also has many years of experience in inheritance and property law disputes and in asserting clients' interests before local courts and arbitration tribunals.
Niklas Schreiner is fully focused on advising his clients and representing their interests. His credo: "Creative solutions are often far better than contentious proceedings. Excep-tions have to be looked at".