Christian Ritter von Strobl-Albeg is a partner at the Stuttgart office. The main focus of his legal work is on advice and representation in competition law, industrial property rights and copyright law, publicity rights and entertainment law.
Juve reports on him, "He is known for his legal specialization in influencer marketing."(Source: Juve)
Christian Ritter von Strobl-Albeg was born in Stuttgart. He studied law in Tübingen and completed his legal internship in Stuttgart. From 2018 to 2019 he was a partner in the media law firm Löffler-Wenzel-Sedelmeier PartG mbB in Stuttgart. In 2020 he joined Derpa, Bender & Sigler PartG mbB in Stuttgart as a partner.
The focus of his legal practice is on competition law, commercial legal protection and copyright law, publicity rights and entertainment law.
He advises companies on all general commercial and civil law issues. He also represents celebrities, photographers, musicians and other public figures, in particular well-known influencers.
- Gastbeitrag Horizont: Warum Influencern eine neue Abmahnwelle droht v. 08.08.2022
- Autorenbeitrag Lebensmittelzeitung: Werbeverträge mit Influencern erfordern Fingerspitzengefühl v. 09.09.2022
- Ein Fall für den EuGH? Legal Tribune Online v. 30.04.2021
- Verborgen = Getarnt? Anmerkung zu KG Urteil v. 08. Januar 2019 in Neue Justiz 2019 S. 165 (Influencer-Marketing)
- Abmahnungen im Influencer-Marketing: Vorsicht Schleichwerbung! Legal Tribune Online v. 05.11.2019